Tuesday, September 17, 2013

48 Hours: EXO fanfic

Recently, I  got curious with EXO fanfics. Yesterday, I searched some recommended ones and came upon one called 48 hours. I read the brief description/overview, kinda like the summary, of it, and it was categorized as a triller or suspense. Of course, I ignored the disclaimer. BIG MISTAKE. I slept at 1:30 AM last night after finishing the whole thing (I started the fanfic last night AND finished all of the prologue, 21 chapters, and epilogue). I was drawn into the story and couldn't close the laptop. I was under some magically spell that "forced" me to finish. The plot was really well written. I kept thinking about it last night and today. ahh.....I have a strange feeling to re-read it in the future...idk why though....I mean, it scared me so much, and yet I want to read it again. I will say one thing: if you are quite young and get scared easily, do not read it. Unless you really want to, but I will not be held responsible. Read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Time