Monday, August 26, 2013

Pre-debut informations and rumors of EXO

Guys I found something very interesting!
If you are a pretty new fan of EXO like me, you probably don't know about EXO's past.
The there are three faces that you can recognize without looking twice. However there are two that are strangers to probably most if not all of you (me included)
So I, being able to read Korean, found out their names from the picture and did a bit of research. Here is what I found...
The third picture to the right of suho and kai is Kim moongyu. He was born on 1993. He was supposed to be in EXO but got replaced by Baekhyun, Chen, and Tao. It was rumored that he left as a EXO trainee because of family conflicts and stress. Also rumored that he and D.O did not get along very well, which also affected D.O and Kai relationship. (What?! No Kaisoo??? Yeah I know!). Their relationship reflected on if Kai was going to be in EXO-M or EXO-K.
The guy below Suho and next to Chanyeol is Han kyuwan. He was born on 1988 and also was supposed to be in EXO. Instead, he joined the military so he could not debut as a EXO member.

Warning! There may be some false information. Please don't criticize me. I was just curious and wanted to share what I found out. Don't spread it to others saying all of this is 100% true because it most likely is NOT.
Also, this is pre-debut information and there was a list of ppl who may have possibly joined (there are several that were on the list that didn't debut as EXO and several who weren't on the list who debuted as EXO at the last minute).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Time