Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kiss the Radio Translation: Xiumin and Kai


- Both Xiumin and Kai said they have never worked before

- Xiumin said he accompanied his friend to audition, he got chosen instead of his friend. Kai said it was common and it happened to Kris too

- A fan said she got teased for her wide forehead, Xiumin said "What's wrong with having a wide forehead?"
RW: "Xiumin ah, why so angry"
Kai: "because he has a wide forehead too ....."

- Kai: When I was young, I got teased for my dark skin. It was even darker last time as I used to do sports. But I like my skin tone now

- Kai: I have very dark skin, but because the members are all so white, I look very dark

- Kai: Manager once bought fried chicken but I was sleeping. When I woke up, there was none left and I nearly ate the bones

- Kai: I used to have long hair when I was young because my mum likes long hair. I was mistaken as a girl once when going to the toilet

- Xiumin said he didn't have as many noona fans as Kai, Ryeowook said that it's okay, he has Heechul

- (about blind dates) Kai said even if he met a girl he doesn't like, he will still talk with her and take good care of her

- Kai: When I first entered SM, Taemin's dance was really so much better than mine. I did ballet and jazz, Taemin did poppin

- Kai: When I first entered SM, and I saw Taemin popping, I realized that "oh, there is this genre of dance too"

- Ryeowook: Kai, don't rap, sing for us! Kai: ah ..... but .....

- (before Kai sang)
Fan: I wanted to go to the toilet, but I want to hear Kai sing so I won't go
Kai: Go ....

- Kai sang "It's fortunate", a song that Chen sang the other time!

- Kai said he just dyed his hair today! and he did a ballet turn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Time