Friday, August 16, 2013

Going to the Bathroom: Boys vs. Girls

Today, I was going through my Youtube subscriptions to watch videos I didn't have the chance to earlier this week. So was watching this video:
I really liked the drawing style. I inferred that Wes from WongfuProductions did the animations. So, I checked the info box just to be sure. Turns out that another Youtuber called Domic drew them. I clicked on his channel and this is the first video I saw (well technically it was his introduction one but I'm not going to count that.) It is quite accurate, although I don't do this.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2EgupqbEIs&list=TLxJKZid-46V8
If you liked this video, check out his other ones. I found them hilarious. I recommend the "Break Ups" ones (there are three parts, well four but one of them is counted as a prologue).

This is the introduction:
 
And this is my recommendation (well all four of them). This is part 1:
 
Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Time