Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My First Trolling

So my friend posted a comment and everyone suddenly started to comment on it. At first, it was fun because we were arguing...but then it crossed the line. Several friends of mine decided to reach 500 comments. It got on my nerves and i couldn't take it anymore. So, i decided to delete all of my comments. Soon after, my friend joined in. It slowed them down and caused a pandemonium. It was hilarious and also my first troll ever. Nevertheless, they made it to 500 comments (mostly repeating the same comment and "g"). But, it was worth it. If your friends decided on something ridiculous like this, try trolling them. It's very rewarding. ^^

1 comment:

  1. it makes me feel surprisingly amazing on the inside untill u know they find out but still good after that

    ReplyDelete

Chat Time