Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sasaeng fans ruin Baekbeom's (Baekhyun's brother) wedding

So here I am , just trying to finish homework, unaware of Baekyun's brother's wedding crashed by sasaeng fans, and I come here to relax *cough cough procrastinate T^T* and I see so many posts about sasaeng fans....and they aren't playing games either....I feel suffocating like all the air is punched out of me and my heart feels like lead.
I think the main problem is that no one is succeeding in trying to keep them down. It doesn't look like SM is doing anything...and probably aren't going to do anything. Lot's of people love Korea but....even the place that looks like paradise is corrupt by evil (Don't get me wrong; I love Korea, but I'm not 100% prideful to be a Korean). Right now, I am very disappointed. This is definitely one of the worst things about being a kpop idol. I'm too distressed to continue...


1 comment:

  1. I cant believe they would do that they're crazy!!! I've been wanting to know everything that happened since ages. Seriously how would they feel if their wedding was crashed by random people. Oh wait, no one would want to marry them because they're F*UCKING PSYCHO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Chat Time